Gal Gohan - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - A Gyaru’s Efforts

Dex-chan lover
Black hair huh... Not really going great with those outfit but still looks good I guess.

Group Leader
Refreshing chapter. Felt like it could've fit right in way earlier in the manga, which had a simplicity to it I guess I sorta missed.

Dex-chan lover
so, logic is - seeing you gyaru girl 4 times in a month (page 5)+having sex 4 times in a month (page 19)=in gyaru logic her guy need her only for sex and she must be happy with this? well... that kinda... makes bad impression on gyaru, like they are directly sayin us that gyaru girls are just sluts/only sex not dating material... at least that is how i see the logic of this magazine 😅

Yabecchi will need that neck checked with how often (and fast) he do that turn around

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann
like they are directly sayin us that gyaru girls are just sluts
That's because gyarus ARE sluts. The "pure gyaru" trope is a subversion. It's just so common that it doesn't feel like one. Not that I'm complaining; a romance manga with a realistic gyaru wouldn't be worth reading.

Fed-Kun's army
@anon763
" a romance manga with a realistic gyaru wouldn't be worth reading."
Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei says hello.

Dex-chan lover
@anon763
You know any gyaru IRL? I'm not, guess so do you, so both our minds formed image from the gyaru manga, and 99% of mangas sells us idea that gyaru is just the image of a girl, who try to stand out, but NOT a slut and their sex appearance is not that they are selling sex, but try's to get attention - I'm literally can't remember any single manga where gyaru characters are sluts - they just act like once, but after some character developments we got to know that this is just make up, a shell, a cover, and don't judge book by it cover.
This manga is no different - she is acting like open minded girl but in fact her feelings and intentions are just pure. But this magazine is like crashing all the image of gyaru girl that we sawed in previous 50+ chapters.
At least that is how I see it here. Hope you get what I meen.

Double-page supporter
I mean, how do we define a gyaru? How we define one determines who we are talking about. If it is just based on appearance, then we can't really make any assumptions about what gyaru are or aren't internally. To me, gyaru just seems to be a type of fashion. From this, it follows that they aren't definitively any more sexually active than the general population. Besides, there's no need for slut-shaming.

Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera
Besides, there's no need for slut-shaming.
There is literally nothing wrong with slut-shaming. The Western world would be a better place if there were more of it.
The double-standard got removed in the wrong direction; it should have been applied to both sexes, not neither. Maybe then gays wouldn't have spent so much time getting pozzed by strangers in bar bathrooms, and I could entertain the notion of actually having a boyfriend.

@Groceries
@Wuiff
I had a similar thought. Mine was no wonder Japan has a low birthrate.

Virgins commenting on what constitutes a healthy sex life is rather funny. By IRL statistics, once a week would be a high average, especially after several years of being together.

Users who are viewing this thread