Gal Gohan - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - A Gyaru’s Efforts

Dex-chan lover
Remember the time where this is half cooking manga and the explained the cooking process.

Dex-chan lover
This reminded me a lot of the early chapters when it was just the two of them hanging out in the home ec room. I like it! I love their chemistry. 😊

Double-page supporter
This sort series really exposes the virgins and religious nutjob commentators.

Double-page supporter
@Groceries
It doesn't matter if they are fornicating once a week or shag like rabbits if they don't procreate in the end, the whole intercourse frequency argument is moot.

Double-page supporter
@Jmann
Manga isn't life dude. If the girl is acting like she puts out easy, it's most likely that she does put out easy. I even know 3's and 4's who put out easy. Here's a hot take, the reason she's acting like this is because her father isn't that active in her life. We know the whole gyaru thing is a farce that she got attached to and she would reluctantly ditch it to be Yabecchi's wife. Her whole living situation seems similar to "hood rich" girls I know of.

@SoloSera
Gyarus seem like a subculture similar to otaku's and the Japanese cholos out there. I thought everybody knew Gyarus are basically popular girls? And anybody who had a decent social life in HS knows what the truth regarding the whole intercourse frequency question.
There is a need for slut shaming, the whole promiscuous life isn't that liberating as the media portrays it to be. Fret not the whole promiscuous culture of today is manufactured. People were generally more happy when abstinence was a thing.

@Mitsuboshi
yikes

Dex-chan lover
She looks best in the look she’s most comfortable and confident with... is my own answer.

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann

Meeting four times a month was a minimum; having sex four times a month was an ideal. So, no, the gyaru weren't saying that they wanted sex at every encounter.

Contributor
A chapter with only Miku/Yabe is always great for me.

It was nice, and i wonder how she would be if she wasn't a gyaru.

Fed-Kun's army
Majority of gyarus only want sex 4 times a month.
No wonder they have a population decline crisis.

Dex-chan lover
To all people talking about gyarus: have you ever met gyarus IRL? Talked hung out, went to places, spent time together all that jazz?

Because if you didn't, how're you that sure of what they do, what they like, how they are? Mangas portray them in a way yes, but it's a FICTIONAL way that may or may not be realistic. Even the magazine is fictional so reality could be different.

I for one, haven't met one, so I won't think that this or that portrayal is more accurate than the others, and I've seen a lot of them. But because I haven't met one IRL, I don't have references to say is accurate or not.

TL;DR: if you don't know something for certain, maybe it's best if you don't throw opinions so freely in case you make a fool of yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Love these one on one chapters... its really gonna suck when only one girl wins in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Wait gairu/gal arent like the occidental popular girls? In a exaggerated form i guess

Users who are viewing this thread