Gal Kazoku

HOW CAN SOMETHING BE SO LEWD YET SWEET AND WHOLESOME AT THE SAME THING? WHY JAPAN? WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN SERIALIZED? WHY?

seriously, a manga about step siblings trying to deal with their romantic feelings for each other without realizing the other's feelings could be great (as long as the author doesnt botch the story like so many others have done before.)

@Goronthil I'd describe this FL as modern gyaru. Ditching the heavy tan, makeup and bleach blonde hair of old school gal and ganguro and instead going for more subtle ways like light makeup, lots of accessories and understated sex appeal while emphasizing simple cuteness and actual ability to do things like cooking.

This needs to be serialized ASAP, this is too wholesome, good and the characters are very loveable. Enjoyed every second of both my first and second reading so this is definitely a 10/10 for me.

Also the color page was godly.

Double-page supporter
This is lit boi. My dude, author-san, you can defo make some $ from this broski.

Wanted them to go for it, tbh. You can´t just put two teenagers in one home and expect them to magically become actual siblings. That´s just not how it works.

If this one gets serialized I'm gonna buy it for sure. The art is really good and the plot is wholesome, kinda like Domestic na Kanojo but without the Netorare feeling between the sisters nor between the MC and the heroine. This one have just the vibe I was looking for.

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty good, hope this gets serialized, I just hope they don't ruin it with a love triangle.
Any recommendations for similar love story (without love triangles or harems)?

Fed-Kun's army
Its been a year since this oneshot was published so its pretty much impossible to be serialized now right?

Let me point the only flaw of this manga... Yes, it's a oneshot. I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Plz serialized this m(_ _)m

Users who are viewing this thread