Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo I was so happy 😭

well, still reread it anyway and thanks for the translation 🙏

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I liked Riko better with her floofy, messy hair. It had character. Her new style is sort of generic cuteness which is fine but boring.

I give up. Anyone knows how I can block duplicate chapters from showing up?

Block one of the groups. That's pretty much it.

Dex-chan lover
Not seeing duplicates, here; only a “come to our website so we can use your processes to mine bitcoin,” version and a good version. Completely different! Of course, I’m being facetious…

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks translators, this was great. If you're looking for something new to translate, nobody's doing Gensou Gourmet, just putting that out there. it couldn't hurt to try. It'll never get done otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
image-2024-03-12-174619753.png

Aggregator gang
Riko seems to notice her mood boosted by him earlier than Yua, like since the hairdo chapter.

Double-page supporter
I’ll be honest, I disagree with him on the outfit he chose for Riko. I agree with the principle, but the one she ended up with looked a bit too « try hard » to me, like it almost scream « I am 12 but trying to enter a bar ». I think the top he originally had in hand would have been perfect (maybe not black though), with a mature, but simple, straight skirt (not too long, not too short, that one could be black). More of an « office lady on a day off » vibe.

I’m not entirely convinced by his choice for Yua either, but for that one I’m not sure I know what would work better… I almost agree, but there’s something lacking. But I can’t put my finger on what.

Users who are viewing this thread