Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I’ll be honest, I disagree with him on the outfit he chose for Riko. I agree with the principle, but the one she ended up with looked a bit too « try hard » to me, like it almost scream « I am 12 but trying to enter a bar ». I think the top he originally had in hand would have been perfect (maybe not black though), with a mature, but simple, straight skirt (not too long, not too short, that one could be black). More of an « office lady on a day off » vibe.

I’m not entirely convinced by his choice for Yua either, but for that one I’m not sure I know what would work better… I almost agree, but there’s something lacking. But I can’t put my finger on what.
Yeah, I think the idea behind Yua's outfit was to try something really different from her usual look, but it just wasn't quite right. It's difficult to figure out when you can't even see the colors.

As for Riko... she definitely looked like a kid trying to get into a night club lol.

On a side note, Otaku's outfit... it evoked in me a feeling I can only describe as "triple homicide chic".

Supporter
Yeah, I think the idea behind Yua's outfit was to try something really different from her usual look, but it just wasn't quite right. It's difficult to figure out when you can't even see the colors.

As for Riko... she definitely looked like a kid trying to get into a night club lol.

On a side note, Otaku's outfit... it evoked in me a feeling I can only describe as "triple homicide chic".
Honestly, Otaku's outfit didn't fit him at all, both literally and figuratively. While I'm certainly not a fashion guru, the outfit the girls picked for him is something I would've turned him away from. It might've worked better if it was more form fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread