Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
THE MAN! THE MYTH! THE LEGEND!

THE ABSOLUTE G.O.A.T, A GIGA CHAD BEYOND GIGA CHADS, THE RIZZLER

bro literally is a perfect guy and looks like the MC of some battle-shonen with the innocent pure mc type. like DS, MHA or Black Clover
what an MC, calling that guy an otaku is like an understatement, hes like the Otaku-god by now or smth.

Dex-chan lover
The superman jokes in the comments of the previous chapter were not that far from what we’re seeing here lol.

Dex-chan lover
Running and working out has been way more necessary for parenting my 3-year old daughter than I had ever imagined.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, he had issues because he got exhausted when he stopped hunching over in like chapter 1 or 2, but how is that possible if he's got abs like that? Keeping a straight back is like super key in almost any weight lifting exercise, particularly with dumbbells, and your abs and lower back are what you use to keep your back straight. If he's that ripped, he should've stopped hunching over ages and ages ago. That's like, one of the many upsides to working out. Major plot inconsistency!

I freaking knew it! I saw that dumbbell and was like "Damn Otaku-kun got that sleeper build I just know it"

Aggregator gang
Wait a minute, he had issues because he got exhausted when he stopped hunching over in like chapter 1 or 2, but how is that possible if he's got abs like that? Keeping a straight back is like super key in almost any weight lifting exercise, particularly with dumbbells, and your abs and lower back are what you use to keep your back straight. If he's that ripped, he should've stopped hunching over ages and ages ago. That's like, one of the many upsides to working out. Major plot inconsistency!
Cus hes a plot device.

Users who are viewing this thread