Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - 3 People Having The Same Thought

Aggregator gang
Blud barely did something, but he made 3 chicks masturbated by thinking of him

Dex-chan lover
Finally we're getting to the juicy chapters. I've been second guessing what's been going on through the Raws, and it's been a long wait.

Dex-chan lover
Good Lord....nahhh so along with cumming at the same time, they hit him up at the same exact time

Lmfao these girls are all wired the same way 💀💀

Bro so does the MC just radiate pheromones or something? Has to cause he got THREE girls in a chokehold at the same time

Dex-chan lover
God, I need a harem ending now.

And you just know what they feel is love. They immediately contacted him even after Post-Nut Clarity kicked in for them. IT MUST BE TRUE LOVE, GODDAMNIT.

Supporter
uc

Dex-chan lover
How does this guy have THREE girls masturbatin to him???

God, I need a harem ending now.

And you just know what they feel is love. They immediately contacted him even after Post-Nut Clarity kicked in for them. IT MUST BE TRUE LOVE, GODDAMNIT.
Do girls even have post-nut clarity?

Dex-chan lover
It's not a coincidence that the only nom-tsundere is able to captivate Akira with kisses instead of using him as a means to get off.
Soft power wind

Supporter
I was having a hard time reading this manga with all the contrived-ness and bs, but this is peak right here, absolutely hliarious

Dex-chan lover
I'm too young... they'll get angry if they find out

damn, you're 17 and your parents will freak out over masturbation? I guess we know what kind of family the new girl is dealing with.

Dex-chan lover
this manga bringing all the alternate nipple enjoyers out of the woodwork :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread