Gal to Bocchi - Vol. 2 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
That was a good ending. Thanks for all your hard work on this!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feel like this series lost its way at points but that’s a nice final chapter. Thanks for the TL
yeah, it kinda focus on more side character and we barely see the two main girl at one point. probably would be fine if this not end at only 2 vol, so the main character's relationship can stay slowburn and we see more of "i am too gay to deal with gal" shenanigans before they did something

And timeskip usually suck but this probally best used here. The two don't really met that much to really pull a straight up yuri ending, that would be weird with the current flow. a surprise time-skip where show they stay friend, but still and always met up after to show a "promising" future as well as they could bonding more in all these years we not seeing make this probably best ending one could ask out of this current state.

Dex-chan lover
Dem shoujo eyes :thumbsup:

Good timeskip, seeing as there wasn't really any plot to resolve in the main story.

Group Leader
While I agree this manga did start kinda losing its way at one point, I still really enjoyed it overall. The eating disorder arc in particular I will still look back on fondly as a surprisingly good depiction of a very difficult subject matter.

Thanks a lot for the translation! I choose to interpret this as a yuri end lol

Dex-chan lover
Just binged the series and while I enjoyed it and am sad it's over, it really had no where else to go. It was just brief glimpses into the trials of highschool girls. The characters were never really developed, which is a huge shame. Thanks for this.

Users who are viewing this thread