Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is mentioning her boobs. Why is no one mentioning the visible panty line?

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder about the key duplication.
If you make a duplicate where I'm from, due to keys being serialised and registered, the owner would be informed alongside the housing and management companies, if it is a flat house. Not to mention, if the door uses certain locks, they wouldn't even make a copy without proof of ownership.
But I guess that's just us being sensible about security.
Where I am, there are machines in the grocery store that will copy keys for you in just a minute or so.

Dex-chan lover
Fuyuki wants to stay home and take care of him. Now Satsuki is going to take care of him.

Hara is really blessed to have these women in his life.

Supporter
All y'all talking about gloomy oneesan and here I am going "hhhrrrngggggghhh!!" over Fuyuki's face on the middle of page 3.

Contributor
All the horny leaving posters’ bodies as soon as the crazy big-tittied gloomy sister comes along

squidward-deflating.gif

Dex-chan lover
That's not a bad fever. He probably can go to work, but staying home is the better option.

Are they ever not flirting?

I've never had a fever bad enough to feel faint. Covid was one of the worst, but I think I've had worse as a kid.

The classic deadly Japanese cold. Strikes at any time, and if not properly treated, leads to extreme exhaustion for no reason and (probably) death.
And it's over the moment the author wants to move on to the next plot, with no following symptoms at all.

But I guess that's just us being sensible about security.
Same here. I remember when I was young you could just give a key to a key store and they could duplicate it, but now you need a contract for the place the key is to, if it's a door key. Of course, there are other ways, but you still need an original.

Dex-chan lover
Animanga tend to make siblings share the same trait down to their personality while here I am, an introvert with a salesman older brother and an extrovert, kinda a party animal younger sister :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread