Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Critical hit.

She seems very overworked while keeping her style. Her outfit makes her look hot, but smoking is a hard no.

Now I wonder what she's going to do. Considering he helped her with that situation, calling them out or blackmailing would paint her as someone who deserves the guy who was hitting on her. But she could also just want to play around a bit with that for her own inspiration while being an ally. As long as she doesn't pressure them.

why does people think the worst case possible?
Because people have been burned before by trashy drama appearing out of nowhere in slice of life stories.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be positive and think that she just got an amazing plot idea for another game with those two :huh:

Aggregator gang
not only did this dude bag a hot gal wife, but now he's got the attention of a hot goth chick

when will his reign stop

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the tone the manga has set till now most probably, it eill end up being a gag about her wanting to write their story or some thing.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't really get NTR vibes from this, looking good so far
Maybe I'm biased because goth girls supremacy

Dex-chan lover
Would a love triangle or a future harem even work in this situation? Dude's married! It's too late, plus his wife can throw hands so its not like she's going to let them anywhere near him. I wonder if this new chick is going to blackmail them or something since their dating in the workplace or something.
I meann, would that blackmail even work? Didn't they let the boss know beforehand? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I meann, would that blackmail even work? Didn't they let the boss know beforehand? 🤔
Right? The boss knows. If you found out, and you spread rumours it's still not going to affect them too much. At most they switch offices.

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion, she's going to play with the wife, pretending to hit on the husband.

Users who are viewing this thread