Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I remember on chapter 2 i had to waste hours talking to an idiot saying that this was not about each spouse being hit on by people trying to NTR each other

And here we are... do you all get what the basic premise of this manga is about now? they have to hide their marriage, so people that don't give a fuck will try to seduce both of them and have them cheat, and in between trying to nudge off the sexual harassment they have some wholesome moments at home, and that's it, that's the whole manga
not very nice to call me an idiot, also it is quite sad that it took you several hours to write like 2 or 3 replies lmao.

Maybe wait for the next chapter before you start talking shit, I am pretty sure she will say that she wants him and his wife to come and just made it sound like this to make fun of him a little.

Well I'm just assuming like you are, we will see who was right when the next chapter drops.

Dex-chan lover
:qq: it should have been me seriously this time. he's already got one.

Dex-chan lover
not very nice to call me an idiot, also it is quite sad that it took you several hours to write like 2 or 3 replies lmao.

Maybe wait for the next chapter before you start talking shit, I am pretty sure she will say that she wants him and his wife to come and just made it sound like this to make fun of him a little.

Well I'm just assuming like you are, we will see who was right when the next chapter drops.
You are the kind of guy that will never let go of the copium

Double-page supporter
450183.png

begone thot

in all fairness tho , i personally am not liking this so far ,the first 3 chapters were really wholesome and it worked out imo, some drama here and there is fine but this is just taking it a step further and not in a good way

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy the author went for the cheap grab/cliche. Was hoping it wouldn't go this route but it did.

Dex-chan lover
Your wife is jealous? Don't worry. Let's make her even more unfathomably jealous and create a huge misunderstanding. W manga.
I'm calling it now, she's arranging a meeting between the three of them. This isnt a drama manga, and I don't see any prolonged misunderstandings happening, so chances are his wife will show up there too.

Double-page supporter
if mc doesnt say no i might consider dropping fuck fuck fuck fuckf ufckrfu fkcufkc

Users who are viewing this thread