Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Ch. 448 - Overlooking

Syf

Aggregator gang
yeah, about time someone address the elephant in the room, if endou were to die or get injured i dont think there is anyone else suitable to carry out the job to find kaiji and hence leading to the chairman to wait even longer to get any result

Double-page supporter
Guess Endou will have to finally reconsider his opinion about Kurosaki being evil.

Dex-chan lover
Well if you're an athlete good at long jump and get a running start you might reach the tree. That said i doubt the 50+ year old Endou has what it takes to jump far enough. But if Endou dies here then Kaiji, Mario and Chang's lives will get much easier.

Fed-Kun's army
I've been patiently waiting for Kurosaki to actually do something for quite a long time. Let's see where this goes.

I guess Kurosaki's going to argue that killing Endou would have too much of a chilling effect on the effort to capture Kaiji and just like, for their organization in general... but seriously is Hyoudou even going to care? He's been dead set on killing Endou this whole time and I doubt he's ever been all that receptive to one of his underlings telling him he's wrong no matter how right they are.

Kurosaki should just push Hyoudou out the window himself tbh

Group Leader
Well if you're an athlete good at long jump and get a running start you might reach the tree. That said i doubt the 50+ year old Endou has what it takes to jump far enough. But if Endou dies here then Kaiji, Mario and Chang's lives will get much easier.
Even if he negotiated a running start, an untrained man like Endou is likely to screw up a running leap through an open window. And just like how he only agreed to the tissue box raffle because he instantly figured out a way to win, I think that Hyoudou would have called off or altered the deal if he sensed that Endou had the physical capability to pull this off in any way.

I really like his reaction to Endou's confidence for that reason, he was genuinely surprised and grumpy because he thought Endou came up with an unforeseen clever idea.

I was thinking, couldn't Endou be saved in a manner paralleling what Kaiji and co. did to Kazuya?

Users who are viewing this thread