Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 10 Ch. 337 - Standstill

Every chapter, I have to struggle not to read the speech bubbles with a bunch of pauses every 5th word due to all of the ellipses.

i havent had issues with the pacing until now, what a complete waste of time, to the point the characters in-universe as frustrated at the waste of time

Thanks for the chapter!
I think Kurosaki makes a better point, it's better to keep breaks in your schedule than to have a one-off vacation and think you're good to go for months at a time. Endou seems to caught up in his work to consider his own health. Especially now that he KNOWS Kaiji's crew is using an RV. But, since he's forced to stay there for a little bit, it'll give Kaiji's crew a better chance of staying safe

I feel like even if Endou just explained he had a lead on Kaiji that GM Kurosaki would just insist to stay. But he at least needs to try.

The contrast between what this Live Action Kuosaki is and the manga one is kind of hilarious though.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the fact that everytime Endou thinks of Kaiji and his friends, Fukumoto draws the exactly same picture, is going to have some sort of payoff... like it is the set up to a joke, or he does because it's eazier somehow?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really enjoying this torture of Endou. Hope that Kaiji and company are already one step ahead!

It's extremely depressing and very Japanese to call people after 40 "in their primal working age"

also shouldn't it be "prime" instead

That motherfucker Endou think he is contributing to society by being an enforcer for a pysopathic money-lending criminals?

GOD I HATE THAT HYPOCRITICAL BASTARD SO MUCH

Users who are viewing this thread