Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 14 Ch. 365 - Beyond Expectations

Dex-chan lover
everything going so well for so long it made me worry, when bad shit actually happens it gonna be real nasty.

Fed-Kun's army
The whole celebrating with beer thing brings back memories of the chinchirorin group, I hope these guys don't fuck up like Maeda and Miyoshi... But it seems they really did say Kaiji's name in front of the car chaser, one of them looks really sad when they talk about that.

This was such a wholesome chapter but it's very worrying, feels like it'll come crashing down soon, these guys might have fucked up or even sold Kaiji out on purpose.

Dex-chan lover
@Limberg92x
I really dont think they will be snakes, if they ever fucked up it could be when they brag their heroic moment when they hang out with the nurses later.
one of the nurse could be the debtors and they sure aint gonna be able to handle a simple seduce.

@Limberg92x

But we saw that scene, he never said anything about Kaiji.

He’s drunk and emotional, I doubt he’s regretting anything, but it does worry me about then swapping camper vans

How are they gonna move all of the money bags without those faggots getting suspicious?

Dex-chan lover
I should have never doubted Ishitaka. But it seems like he has an alcohol problem judging by his shaking hands.

i thinm the mazda guy will prob report kaijis van only to find out it was that the two that was driving them making them clear when they switch

Fuck Kaiji you going to steel a van now? Come on those guys saved you and now you are going to steel there van xD

@DylanBuun did we even read the same chapter? Those guys *offered* Kaiji to swap vans. Kaiji didn't steal anything!! And even if he did, that would be a bad play on the author's part, because stealing like that isn't in Kaiji's nature. Especially when those guys are so nice to him (for now).

Double-page supporter
This is WAY to much good fortune happening in a row. Something bad will happen soon.

Dex-chan lover
Well now that's being lucky.

Hope the date with the nurses goes well too.

Users who are viewing this thread