Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 15 Ch. 375 - Suspicion

Dex-chan lover
How did we get here from life-betting gambles lmaooo

Kaiji, you've come so far...a bit too far maybe

So i guess NEET-kun is now refusing to sign the papers for the van and the next few chapters are spend convincing him that Kaiji isn't into animals

Why is Kaiji even casually walking around like this? Isn't he still a wanted man?

well it got a smile out of me but notheless finish this! it's so boooooooooring!

Dex-chan lover
oh my god this chapter could mean that we will have another 5+ chapters to deal with those fucking neets
my god I can only take this so much

Dex-chan lover
LMAO... This is so strange now, I can't believe it's the same manga that brought us underground chinchiro.

I just skipped up a bunch of issues and then started again by reading this one, it seems kaiji keeps getting himself involved in weird situations.

Aggregator gang
This arc will never end because this was fkmt's true vision. This was his original idea for the series but he thought he needed to flesh out the Kaiji character just a little bit before we got to this point.

Aggregator gang
@mikan
This seriously reminds me of the stories in Strongest Man's Story Kurosawa which is by FKMT too.

Users who are viewing this thread