Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 16 Ch. 380 - Shelter

This is stupid, even for them. A shady pawn shop ranks pretty high on the list of places loan sharks would frequently exchange information with.

Group Leader
What ?! Named female characters in Kaiji that doesn't looks like, as a wise man once said, "a fucking dog" ?!
Has science gone too far ?....

My feel when the last line of the manga makes the comment I wanted to make before I could.

BUY HELL SELL LOW

Can't wait for kaiji and the boys to get fck for buying cheap furnitures.

Group Leader
aezea.png

>Kaiji begins trading crypto

Dex-chan lover
Calling it, owner of thrift store is a relative of Arima (Center of Earth owner). I expect another hilarious exchange with our runaway trio but what if this time they are betrayed by this owner?

Here's the rundown: they buy some furniture, they provide their address for delivery (using their real names because of a false sense of security they've been developing), owner eventually sells them out and their home is not safe anymore.

When you have literally infinite money and you are too cheap to buy unused furniture lol.

That is the sort of shop that would run some debtor of Teiai, there should be some big second hand store, common Kaiji... you are more intelligent than that!

Internet Historian: Fallout 76 Video: Light Wood Laminate! Light Wood Laminate! Light Wood Laminate!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the owner just manages that store as a hobby to pass the time after retirement, some old people do that.

Users who are viewing this thread