Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The One Poker Arc - Kaiji Part 5

Contributor
I should've expected cheating. Kaiji is all about cheating the cheater for the come from behind victory.

Dex-chan lover
Prediction:
Kazuya has a second secret compartment with 2s, which he played. Kaiji played his down card.

Kazuya is definitely betting on Kaiji playing his ace and goading him to go all-in, so a secret 2 would probably be possible.

I bet my ass Kaiji will end up betting all his red lives ,forcing Kazuya to bet a red life of his own

EDIT: Fucking. Called it.

I know the Japanese shit on this arc, and the pacing was really bad, but this is a great climax like always.
Cheers to FKMTkrazy for always doing god-tier work.

Dex-chan lover
@nyarlathotep885 Nop?, on batoto someone from FMKMTKRAZY said someone has already lost and he (them) were lamenting their imminent death?.

Fun fact 1: There were no 10 played in this game.
Fun fact 2: This night began with the Majhong game. What time is it, now?

English is not my mother tongue.

Dex-chan lover
@Suidoken
Fun fact3: The salvation game was also in the same night.

This can end in 2 ways for what i can see, kaiji makes mario and chang save kazuya, i don't know how but they are going to try and succeed and kazuya ends up helping kaiji against his rematch with hyoudo, second kazuya dies, kaiji is most likely going to be at kazuya's funeral where maybe and angered hyudo is going to force kaiji into a new game, i don't think he is gonna do it because he truly lived kasuya buy in reality because he is to fell that he also lost that game.

Dex-chan lover
Posting this as of chapter 254:

The author's generally good about foreshadowing, and when a character has a flash of insight, you're usually given everything you need to figure out their plan (if only in hindsight). In this case, though, I think I see what the plan is.
Way back when in the early chapters, there was a tarp covering all of Kazuya's money. In the panel where Kaiji is looking around, it's folded up, but it's still there. Between three people, it might be possible to get that tarp slung under his body to catch him early on during the fall.
Of course, it's hard to say whether that plan will be a success or not.

definitely my fav part, i think kazuya is really well written, fukumoto did amazing job

I'd seen that Kazuya has some crazy fangirls, and I don't understand it.
But, godDAMN!!! He's a terrible man, but an AMAZINGLY written character! I was in tears as he was begging for his life at the end!!! The One Poker Arc was phenomenal.
I can't wait to read the next Part.

Users who are viewing this thread