Game Club - Vol. 7 Ch. 16 - Farside of Madmoon - 2

Dex-chan lover
....Man, I remember looking up crazy stuff like that when I was little.

Dex-chan lover
Urg ... I don't really get the game ... maybe I am too dumb to understand, but it looks interesting ... gotta read this chapter again ...

The artsy guy.wears a headband ,thats strange is he a girl who crossdress or your typical flamboyant artist type?

"To protect the soul we kill the flesh"
Bruh this hits way to close to home also very interesting question he poses what of we do the opposite, basically go insane or become stupid enough so that uou dont grt affected anymore by psych damage. To me killing yourself is easier.

Dex-chan lover
THat was a creepy game.
I'm never good with creepy game or anything creepy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure I've played a game like this, several actually. Indie, pixel art, all endings are murder. Pixelated murder.

Then I exit the game and go back to playing something like Stardew Valley.

the whole "why do people like dark art" thing seems to be a recurring theme with Imitation Crystal's stuff. Anyway, what a weird little game they've found, I'd play it. Seems like it has more substance than, idk, *LOCALHOST* or some shit.

Reminds me of like *.flow* mixed with the "Youngtown" area from the first *Anodyne*.

Fed-Kun's army
The dread and cryptic nature of the game really felt like Dark Souls or Bloodborne. I'd like to play the game if it ever existed.

Group Leader
I love these kind of indie horror games, they're my escape at times! So I understand why Prez would like a game like this lol, I'd play it too ngl!

Fascinating game, feels like i've played an RPG maker game that has the same vibe as it.

Users who are viewing this thread