Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
It seems like a real big jump to go from "big brain evil manipulator child" to "big brain evil manipulator child who also knows the method to reincarnation", lmao. Unless we just assume that anyone who dies gets isekaied.

Is he really dead this time, or is it yet another asspull
Don't forget about the tribe of rape-illusionists, Sasae said he'd use the hag to find out the dragon god's weakness and we haven't seen the resolution of that yet. Any big twist at this point should be taken with a grain of salt.

Dex-chan lover
Is he really dead this time, or is it yet another asspull
Doubt that he's dead. It'd be weird to have the mc have a big brain plan to kill off the antagonist, but end up dead himself.

It seems like a real big jump to go from "big brain evil manipulator child" to "big brain evil manipulator child who also knows the method to reincarnation", lmao. Unless we just assume that anyone who dies gets isekaied.

I don't think the brother knew that they'd get isekaied. It was probably just a double suicide plan and the twins got lucky they reincarnated.

mc have doll skill
Yup, pretty sure MC's time isn't up yet.

I expect him to die in the end after achieving his goal of sending his family back home, and it would be from the stress of the power on his body.

From what I can tell, the state of the MC has been getting increasingly worse, the artist seems to be trying to convey his body deteriorating, and I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that the time MC's body fully breaks down will conveniently overlap with him completing world conquest for his sisters.

So given all those assumptions and all the build-up spent on him, I don't think he'll be dying yet aside from him being the MC and all.

Dex-chan lover
I can't take anything in this manga seriously or see a "badass/chad mc" because this entire manga is just like a hentai of a guy whose going to fuck his stepmom/sister but with extra steps with the sprinkled "edginess badassery".

Could we just fast forward to that part already and get it over with it lol

Dex-chan lover
worst part is he’ll likely never get to lay the step harem

Users who are viewing this thread