Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
I can see the ending now
-> Sasae fucks all four of them on the island
-> Final battle vs UDK, it's dad (as everyone knows)
-> Sasae sends them all back, dies in the process
-> All are pregnant in the epilogue
-> Mother gives birth to his reincarnation :D

"Could it be that what I've been lacking is..."

That's right... a good dicking.
Is that you, Narrator from Dr. Tran?

Dex-chan lover
It's an edgy manga.
MC will not touch any one of his family.
I can see the ending now
-> Sasae fucks all four of them on the island
-> Final battle vs UDK, it's dad (as everyone knows)
-> Sasae sends them all back, dies in the process
-> All are pregnant in the epilogue
MC will not touch any one of his family (it's more edgy like that).
He'll send them back, die in the process.
The girls will live happily with a bitter sweet ending that every edgelord loves.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, either it’s been too long since I’ve read this thing in full to remember picking up on it or I’m just too out of it to have noticed, but would someone please explain why we’re expecting the final boss to be the dad? I is confuseled and retardant. 60 hour work weeks are a fucking mind killer.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, either it’s been too long since I’ve read this thing in full to remember picking up on it or I’m just too out of it to have noticed, but would someone please explain why we’re expecting the final boss to be the dad? I is confuseled and retardant. 60 hour work weeks are a fucking mind killer.
The dad is a very important character that the manga keeps bring up over and over. Mostly to explain why Sasae is the way that he is but only Manako hasn't had any real importance to her relationship with the dad compared to the rest of the sisters. Hinana knew he was off in some way and Kanae still has feelings for the dad. We still don't know how Sasae killed his dad and that he's obviously kept that side of his dad secret from his family.

Also the king knows way too much about Sasae, like he made a point of having his top fighters directly target him. All in all it only makes sense if the king is Sasae's dad.

Dex-chan lover
This would be extremely funny, because on the one hand it would finally make them a "real family" with her as his real mom, which would normally be a pretty nice ending, but it'd come with the weird acknowledgement that he'd be his own dad.
You think it'd stop him from treating all of them as his wives afterwards? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread