Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Darkness in the Light

Dex-chan lover
What would happen in a more realistic scenario: the pig says he will deliver, doesn't get killed, then doesn't deliver. But I guess he lacks the backbone to be able to pull this off. Or rather the balls.

Dex-chan lover
I had this bad feeling that he will be that unsung hero at the end. :<

@criver I'd definitely not fuck with a guy who has the strongest 3 spirits in the entire world.

Fed-Kun's army
>I was always walking this path
He was always pulling the strings, even back in the old world?

Dex-chan lover
@darasu: Do you believe the MC will waste his time to search the world for a pig when there are less petty problems he needs to deal with?

Dex-chan lover
@viewtiful: I think he meant cleaning up/tying loose ends, not pulling the string.

The 3 do their own righteous things, and he ensure any loophole/weakness that might be exploited against them get stopped early.

@ThunderaMaou: Given what he did with his sister's doll, he can totally make a doll of that pig, have it act for a day to ensure supplies, then die in an 'accident'.

Random thought: What's the chance that it'll turn out whatever the central government, the one hiding this war against Dead Mell, is also hiding the reason the Dead Mell are attacking?
like, say, they went and took 'something' to abuse for its energy/power giving them the strong army but in turn this causes the Dead Mell to gather to try and get it back
and being assholes, they decide to put the nations they subjugated via abuse of that something to fight against Dead Mell, ensuring they can abuse that something for longer.

Dex-chan lover
Pig Merchant: "you don't wanna fuck with me! i have powerful friends!"

MC dude: "you sure you got anyone hooked to 4 gods?"

PM: "...nope.avi"

Lol (like always I do. Walk that path)
Mamon. They only now each others for like 4 month. .... :V

Users who are viewing this thread