Game of Familia - Kazoku Senki - Vol. 18 Ch. 86 - Hariti

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 10, 2019
Messages
1,150
I still don't buy her take on wanting to punish herself too, just because of how much risk it gave the younger sisters to be around such a predator. Either it wasn't considered by the author or herself, and it ruins this full reveal. Hope to see him die quick though, just because I don't know if he deserves to feel like the imposing force he is.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
6,394
I'm glad they explained the tears but damn, this is convoluted. Also this doesn't address the sisters thing.

Also the 'family' thing would have been better if the entire family was there. The break up argument was funny tho.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
334
I still don't buy her take on wanting to punish herself too, just because of how much risk it gave the younger sisters to be around such a predator. Either it wasn't considered by the author or herself, and it ruins this full reveal. Hope to see him die quick though, just because I don't know if he deserves to feel like the imposing force he is.
Ths author fucked up royally with this whole thing, this only makes her whole approach a complete stupidity, I mean, if it wasn't for Sasae, the guy would had done worse things to the daughters just because her Joan D'Arc complex and it gets more dumber when she once again had to be bailed out by Sasae, like... What was the plan if Sasae wasn't there?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
334
Ths author fucked up royally with this whole thing, this only makes her whole approach a complete stupidity, I mean, if it wasn't for Sasae, the guy would had done worse things to the daughters just because her Joan D'Arc complex and it gets more dumber when she once again had to be bailed out by Sasae, like... What was the plan if Sasae wasn't there?
And to add to the injury, this makes the whole planning slog a complete waste of time since this whole manga should had ended on less total chapters...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top