Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Power of life and death

Dex-chan lover
Well, regular magic is sealed, but he has spirit kings on his side so maybe? Probably. Or just get all the Princesses on his side.

Dex-chan lover
That king doesn't believe the assassination plan will work. He is just selling one of those heroes off while giving them a slight hope to make them more willing to go.

Fed-Kun's army
This one chapter ruined MC's intelligence level. How could he wait to arrive at the kingdom to find out from the traitor that he can't use magic there. Isn't that like his giant trump card? He thought he was playing the pig but got played. Also, why wouldn't the spirit gods or whatever they are not know this? I'm just assuming they know a lot about this world although they have not actively experienced anything.

Dex-chan lover
The gyaru is just asking to be raped at this point tbh, this is already the second time she volunteers to be given to an ugly bastard as a fuck hole , and she seems to be ok with it even after the queen told her that there is no way she could assassinate the mad king before getting raped several times at least

Double-page supporter
Everyone forgets that Sasae's greatest weapon isn't his formidable magic but his evil scheming mind.

Dex-chan lover
why don't they just use a prostitute or dead row prisoner instead of the real one? it's not like king daba will know them, right?

Dex-chan lover
Given the size of that meteor, I feel like even if magical earth would be canceled out, Sasae would still be able to just launch a long-scale bombardment by launching half a mountain into the country or something.

Dex-chan lover
its going to be an asspull like last time.
Either he is going to change places with her, or he is going to find some way to use magic and create a doll again, or use poison.

Dex-chan lover
This story is full of illogical things. Bigtits sister giving her virginity to her brother should make me to temporally forget about weak story.

What the hell is wrong with stupid girl this is second time she offers herself to get raped, and worse no one calls her out for her bs, does have a kink for rape?

If so MC should let her get raped, no need to save her since he left "choose" this, she should at least almost get raped to learn fear since her and sisters don't know what rape is. Think again, the MC should teach these sisters some sex education with his rod like he did the queen.

GET READY BOYS! MC will have sex with the “king” of daba! My guess is the king is actually a female doggirl! TIME FOR MORE SEXX

Supporter
King: ... If I have to get cucked, your family must get cucked as well.

Really though I am hoping that the girls becomes a hero in this arc since she had legendary swordman powers

Users who are viewing this thread