Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Prepare For The Unforseen

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames

It's been 5 days since 2nd sister beat the shit out of King Daba in his non-buffed form wtf you mean 2 months?

You're confusing Jilq with Daba; Jilq who lost his head already, wanted to hold 2nd sister as a hostage-wife and rape 2nd sister till she was preggers to use the kid as a hostage.

Daba wants new heirs, cause he thinks he's got the MC beat, by raping loli sis

Are you an idiot? The normal body he got left with was fucking stomped on by the 2nd sister without magic buffs, his "fat" form.

-salamander spirit
It fucking says Seadragon learn to fucking read you philistine.

then i will let you use enhanced magics that can even make your body stronger than before

Where the fuck does it say that? Daba said he did a fucking class change from Ultimate Warrior to Ultimate White Mage, lay off the drugs jfc

FFS he even says that he's not as strong as he used to be

Dex-chan lover
yo boys , girls , and kids , here is your "seadragon spirit" :

The-salamanders-that-found-a-form-of-eternal-youth-are-now-in-danger-730x410.jpg

Double-page supporter
@SunSun :
don't ever reply @daywithoutgames, just report him for flaming and trolling ...
(all his post is WRONG filled with lies, and don't worth anything to reply at)
he keep badmouthing this manga SINCE 1st chapter and all chapter released ...
guess what, he reply all 16 chapter with hate and all is wrong and filled with lies too ...
it's like either he don't even read the manga or have brain damage or something ...

I suggest at MOD to give feature to unseen other user post so we won't be bothered by an idiot ...
for now, just scroll it so we won't even read it ...

Dex-chan lover
here are some truths about this chapter that no one can not deny :

the bad author cant write a good , consistent plot , his plot is all over the place : sister 2 has spent months in the room of lizard king , but he hasnt "mate" with her yet , for some unexplained , nonsense reasons . and now , he suddenly wants to mate with sister 3 immediately .

- lizard : if i mate with you , sister 3 , and you have my child in your belly , then the ugly , edgy MC will follow my orders .
- then why hasnt you mate with my sister 2 yet ?
- er ... um ... eh ... because ... er ... the reasons are ... um ...

and what kind of nonsense bull is this : other people have to sacrifice their body parts , to make pacts with spirits , like eyes , noses , ears , tongues , limbs , organs , kidneys , wombs , d!cks , balls .... , but the lizard just had to sacrifice his strong body , and then he was left with a slightly weaker body ??????? his power level only dropped from 9000 to 8999 . HACK , CHEAT , UNFAIR .

i guess sister 1 will have her turn of experiencing mating soon , just like her 2 younger sisters , lol .

qrrgdfgfh .

Double-page supporter
@daywithoutgames :
Your post already answered by @SunSun and you copy-paste again your previous post ...
yeah, I'm the one who report you at Admin / Mod and they watching your posting ...
keep doing this kind of crap and you will get ban out from this mangadex latter ...

not to mention you repeat the post which blocked by admin before ...

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@daywithoutgames
Please note that direct reposts constitute spam, thus violating 5.2, Don't Be Disruptive.

@yarielist
If a user's posts bother you, please consider utilizing the block function.

Thanks. :)

Double-page supporter
@Daviot :
what worse, he put the same one which already closed by MOD / ADMIN before that ...
(and he probably will do that again ?)

well, I will keep watching around some topic post in mangadex and give report, you are the judge, not me ...
(can't see all of it since I only watching / reading manga which I like)
sorry for disturbing you ...

Dex-chan lover
How predictable the development is, is rivaled only by how stupid it is. 3/10, hopefully the author does better for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/5znV4eUEt9IVo7VQ7jF9cOtsvjvNs_Rjt6r6bbTqKK-KctJMR2SqTK_tKd_cxV_Wz4uDCQB9dIr6feFtH8RbB4cIi86BGrI8B4HbNwDnhqMbqykNkr1Yo3PE3C_mpqTLT3hIz-97buRu5y3AuIt9fCN5KFmLJXgrKl2CZX9QvE3ky-2KskPx8ezN4ekmuBwE5Vkg_FXnNMrSC4TBOEjP7Ba3kEDyFv-o8Co1UHEH0AH0DQdgoyUnqUoP7HWzaa0x5guEpp2hn8fr9VBmmJSyREA48l44L3jT_C0Wm-FfiD1pyz7WVzP9Awprwv7QSkwlxPom8w85xDPljxbks1VGvyRYvc-sg-IWBb5yavsCRTe3Wpb6MWqZlyzjP_4-EOfvYIHNuf1D_zrtaBYAVAu0JeV0mcoTNZ26zD2SlJFNnNpDJxjMy98-JHCLGHHrgNTF17Xqc1a6RdcZHyV54KEpIFkLDlo0omixAcDVV6ROItfa538sbpUDESqJNiSMu67EiQvk1WCNz-SOFtNWTbduME838nYgqqUAPC8F8e5XIRv38bgEAehcv0K5xSLIaIOWU_EfqVdIlwLC_bNwBg4z45MAZpsmgXK-IR09u57qg29tE9WoZNggWDI18MFbhIYe_dqINEx4UXY0SLUYhN_wOZ5GqKt0-pHYEkjRT8V-dYyhXnf6UIgbSA=w1920-h677-no

yo yarielist , sunsun , .... , .

- please give some good counters for the truths that i point out below . if no one can not counter my good points , then please just accept defeat , accept that i am right , and accept that this is a badly written manga .

- please dont be a sore loser and resort to report , lol pun , or resort to personal-attacking , cursing , insulting me .

- can anyone please explain the weird "mood swing" of the lizard king ? : he "mates" with 20 girls for weeks -> then he patiently waits 1 week to mate with sister 2 -> then he doesnt touch sister 2 for a few weeks -> then he wants to mate with sister 3 immediately .

- before , the lizard king cared so much about the monthly menstrual cycle period of sister 2 , and now he doesnt give a sh!t about it anymore and just wants to mate with sister 3 immediately . and sister 3 is so young . she has started her monthly period yet or not ?

- can anyone please explain how is sister 2 still a pure virgin in a country of savage , horny , lusty barbarians ? what kind of godly miracle helps her protect her virginity ?

Double-page supporter
@daywithoutgames :
your previous question already answered and even banned, yet you keep posting the same thing ...
be glad that we don't decide to report and request to ban you out because your nasty posting ...
can you even read what you have posting before ?

can you even read SunSun answer before ?
and yet YOU KEEP ASKING THE SAME ANSWERED QUESTION without giving any response !!!
What's worth answering your question then ? what's worth your question then ?
you only trolling here and don't even care about the answer at all ...

I'll keep reporting you if you keep acting like jerk ...
Also, I can't curse or badmouth you since it will cause me demerit in Mangadex ...
(yes, I'm on watch too)

For further answer you (yes YOU) read again previous chapter ...
Just by reading your question, it's very clear you don't even have intention to read this manga ...
so your question same like insult for anyone which already read the manga carefully ...
if you don't even intent to read or ask, then don't bother ...

better change your attitude or get Perma-Ban from Mangadex ...

Uru

@yarielist "please give some good counters for the truths that i point out below . if no one can not counter my good points , then please just accept defeat , accept that i am right , and accept that this is a badly written manga ."

Hahaha just ignore this person. This is that classic "Never play chess with a pigeon. He'll just knock over all the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like he's won."

Double-page supporter
@Uru :
Nope, I plan to cause him get punished PERMA-BAN out from Mangadex ...
so I'll keep watch on him and keep reporting him if he acting like jerk latter ...
until he change his attitude or get kick out from here ...

Dex-chan lover
you should try to get a life in the real world . do you have nothing better to do ?

you can not accept the truth that this is a badly-written manga ?

i think what you are doing is $exual stalking . FYI , im a straight , hetero man .

Aggregator gang
@TrueGoddessReincarnation how would a pump action shotgun be any different from his doublebarrel(in terms of damage)...
what he should have done instead is choose to use a rifled slug rather than buck shot or maybe even a mini frag round

Banned
I admit I was a tad worried that Hinana might get hurt there.
Precious Best Loli needs to live long enough to unlolify.

Users who are viewing this thread