Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Entrance Exam

Word savage were made for this series lmao

btw, our lil friend hinana is pretty sucks despite her character introduction mmmm

Dex-chan lover
Damn they got rekt Hunter x Hunter style. Gotta try their luck next year.

Dex-chan lover
It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg

Yo, this dude just pulled a Madara on these students... He just ended their careers.

Dex-chan lover
page 7 : actually , i want to see the examiners shoving their big hands inside the a$$hole of the MC to search for hidden drugs . lets see if he can keep his smug face on , lol .

and what is the point of separate male and female outsiders if all the examiners are males ? this must be a dream job : they can do whatever they want with the nak*d females , and the examiners are even getting paid for this job .

Dex-chan lover
- yo , old , fugly , male elf , why do you chain up your $ex toy ... er ... "daughter" like that ? and how can she walk around with chained legs ?

- er ... ah ... eh ... because ... the reason is ... she can become very dangerous if she is alone without my supervision , and if she is not chained up .

- examiners : then now can you remove the metal chains and leave her alone with us so we can "examine" her body ? in these corona virus days , we must strip-search and examine all chinese tourists before they enter our country , lol .

- fine , ok , do whatever you want with her , i dont even care if she run away or kill someone .

- smart readers : this manga is so stupid .

e29.jpg

Banned
Just how incredible is this panel?:
dea2e01223.png

Firstly, not only does the engineered girl have Hindboob (both breasts simultaneously visible from the back under arms), she has Ascended / Ultimate Hindboob (both breasts simultaneously visible from the back around the arms)

And I'm 90% sure Hinana's hips weren't so huge a few pages before. Those are some damned dangerous features for a loli.

Anyway... that noisy professor is also relevant to my interests. Glasses. Very curvy. Attractive braids. This world definitely has native glasses in it. This is good. VERY good! =D ... I must know her name. She seems to be an even better BEST GIRL than Hinana, though perhaps not as smart.

Banned
@Kainutrash : Curious... may be worth looking into, though only if there are glasses involved. I'm a glasses fetishist, not a lolicon.

Banned
@Kainutrash : I looked into it... but it was stupid and the protagonist was a reprehensible cunt... so I quit pretty quickly. BUT I'm now reading something far better that the artist was involved in for a different author... so it is all fine, I guess.

Okay, first was Game of Thrones, now Harry Potter is influencing this thing. Well it's not like there is anything wrong with that.

Users who are viewing this thread