Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Secret Classroom

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : the lines of the rapi$t lizard sound so wrong : little girl , no "hard" feelings , my d!ck is so hard . dont resist my rap* , i dont want to hurt you .

so everyone in this school is blind and deaf , they can not see or hear nothing from the noisy fight in the school-yard .

the repetitive plot of this manga : the 3 sisters do many dumb things and get themselves in danger , so that the male MC can save them again and again , and he can look cool while doing that . and the 3 sisters are protected by plot-armor so in the end , they dont even lose a single hair .

sister number 3 is supposed to be the most smartest sister , yet she is doing dumb sh!ts like these : she is only a weak , 5-years-old girl , yet she dares to yell at someone who is more stronger than her : FUKKING FUGLY B!TCH , YOU ARE NOT MIRA-CHAN . STOP YOUR EXPERIMENTS WITH THE D!CK SMELL RIGHT NOW , OR ELSE I WILL ......
- you will do what ?
- er ... i will ... cry , or pee in my panties .

she reminds me of the brat conan , he is only a weak , 5-years-old brat , yet he dares to act tough and insult adults , so the result is he is strangled to death , lol :

50229840151_fc503fa865_c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i guess at the end of this arc , the punishment for the queen is : someone makes a mistake and they send the queen instead of a clone down into this d!ck smell monsters pit . or is this the reward for the queen ? lol , a lot of $exual pleasures for her .

or maybe the clones will ask the queen :

ok , quiz time . what happens when you make hundreds of clones whose sole purpose is to be rap*d , dismembered , eaten and murdered by the d!ck smell monsters ?
and , and , the clones have the same intelligence as the original ? and the clones can use powerful magics ? what happens ? the answer is : revenge of the clones / attack of the clones : star wars .

50229912451_3965281a93_b.jpg

source : antiomer / demia / ishuzoku reviewers / interspecies reviewers .

So we have closeted pervert elves making homunculus-cum-succubus clones to harness the power/transfer consciousnesses(?) of the r*ape zombie menace.
How the fuck do you storyboard this shit?

D

Deleted member 290625

it sholud be reuploded remove the damn cencorship😡 😡😡😡😡

Aggregator gang
Why is the dead mell chick built like that lmao. What does having huge titties have to do with magical strength?

I wonder if sasae pulls a reverse card to that queen to be in that pit instead

Users who are viewing this thread