Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Tower of Geniuses

Aggregator gang
He got up to the tower level 98 with only the fire spirit.. imagine if he had used 2 of his contracted spirit or the 3 of them🤔😏

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Supporter
But what if she wasn't home at the time? She obviously does other things than sit on top of a tower all day to fuck strong magicians.

Fed-Kun's army
@obsidianpassion *pikachu face*
Just like a demon king which has nothing to do all day and just sit on a throne to await his next challenger. S/He needs no food, no entertainment, no goal, no sleep, no desire, no politic, no training. Just a lifeless doll awaits them with the next challenger. It's like the Wakanda king but with only the ancient fighting to decide the leader type of deal with no drama.

Imagine being Ode Seeker and passing through floor 99 mindbreak (with Sasae taunting him) without issue only to find the real thing happening on top floor

Well now it makes even more sense as to why the weird zero emotion girl looks so much like her. Fucking Ode Seeker dude made a clone of the hot queen.
But Mc bout to get a bit of the real thing. Even if she tried to drain his power, it will probably go the route of "you can only drain so much before exploding"
Calling it now, the horny teacher will wake up while MC is mid baby making.

Fed-Kun's army
Am i addicted to spoilers... Loooking thrugh chat for them...

Dex-chan lover
page 5 :
- if you get in my way , i will kill you .
- then dont tell me your secret plan in the 1st place , you stupid brat . plus im the girl that you just rap*d . there is no reasons for you to tell me all of your secret plans .

page 16 :

the 4 monsters are obvious plagiarism of this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols . the Azure Dragon of the East, the Vermilion Bird of the South, the White Tiger of the West, and the Black Tortoise of the North .

and the tortoise has 2 heads , so 1 head is coming out of its a$$ ? lol .

last page : so for years , the queen has been just sitting around on the top of the tower , with no human contact , no servants , no water , no food , no thing , ... because no one can reach the top ? she is just a prize , a reward , an object for males , can you even call her the "queen" of this country ? the mind of the author is so twisted . this manga is so stupid .

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't take that lightly, Queenie-sama; this boy will not hesitate to slip you the special kind of vitamin D.

Users who are viewing this thread