Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Tower of Geniuses

Dex-chan lover
page 20 : erasing all 4 most strongest monsters in just 1 panel . this manga is so boring .

and apparently , you can use fire magic to burn fire monsters to dead ( ???????????? ) . at least 1 of the monsters , the Vermilion Bird / the immortal phoenix , obviously has the fire attribute .

Dex-chan lover
- this magical floor can read the most deepest of your mind and show you your most worst fears .

- bratty MC : yawn , is this the most bestest scene that the author and the magical floor can come up with ? two ugly animals are having $ex ? such a weak , boring hallucination . and FYI , i dont even love and dont even care about my old , b!tchy , fake mother . and i already knew beforehand that these illusions are just fake , so they cant affect me . and im not a normal brat ( but in previous chapters , he kept saying that he is just a normal , average , mediocre brat . make up your mind , brat ) .

this manga 's plot is so crappy . i have some more painful hallucinations for the male brat : he sees his non-blood-related , fake family , fake mother , fake aunts get rap*d and butchered , again and again :

50601242397_d8a1034d7f_h.jpg

@daywithoutgames with all the negative "criticism" you put in each chapter im surprised youre still even here lmao. If you dont like it dont ruin it for everyone and just leave please

Aggregator gang
You can’t NTR somebody who was raised on NTR’ing people

Mc already immune, aside from being trained in the nrt stuffs by his dad,

he already sacrifice his life for the spirits, he already accept that he will not stay forever with them but will still support them to the best of himself. And thats why

Theory: he will find a solution to bring them back at the end but he cant bring himself back along with them since his body/life belongs to the spirits, his existence already belongs to that world and not anymore to the earth.

Users who are viewing this thread