Game Over - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

ITS STILL CUTE BUT THEY COULDNT HAVE MADE HIM OLDER LIKE 17 OR SMTH
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT 14 YEAR OLD GUYS ARENT LIKE THAT CAUSE I GO TO HIGHSCHOOL AND SEE FRESHMAN EVERYDAY

edit; except the fact that we're in quarantine rn :(

there isn't a single kid his age that acts like that... And how is that lady so calm abt dating a 14 year old kid???????

She had like... Zero inhibition about dating a Middle Schooler?

Reading the works in this collection really show how far the author has come in terms of, well, everything to do with storytelling.

@Magikal_Maggs I'm halfway through 14-Sai no Koi right now. I came here because I just met the two of them and someone mentioned this spin off. Is something supposed to happen to justify this age-gap? Because all it's doing right now is making me not want to continue 14-Sai no Koi because the only reason I'm still reading it after the teacher is "getting serious" is because I'm holding on to the hope that the teacher and Nagai won't cross any lines but that line has been crossed here (worse because she's supposed to be older than the teacher and the teacher is supposed to be in her early 20s).

Dex-chan lover
@brandonvu1997
Hmmm, I would say that, at a point, this event will be shown again but from Shota's perspective. And the game will have a pretty fun turn.

Now, however I'm gonna say it : If it wasn't for Nagai and Sensei's Age gap and social standing (student x teacher is bad, nuff said), I think they would be a great match. I mean, they got pretty compatible personalities.

And for Shota, their story is pretty much resumed in this manga.

Yes, it's bad, just plain ephebophilia if I'm correct.

Those age gap relation ships feel like fantasy fulfilment like one of those "My Middle-School Teacher was so hot, I wish I had a romance with her" or something of the same caliber.

But I stopped caring about the whole Age gap thing anymore because it's just a fictional story and I know there won't be any... Ahem moments. At the end of the day, I read both "Game Over" and "14-Sai no Koi" for the wholesome relations between the different lovers of these series, even if I don't approve of some morally speaking.

So she’s one of those women who spent their entire life trying to get a good job and never had a romance. Those type of women or men in manga always have the most wholesome stories.

Dex-chan lover
CUUUUTE but they really should've made him in high school at least. He too young to be with an adult. If this was reversed the adult would've been arrested on the spot

CUUUUTE but they really should've made him in high school at least. He too young to be with an adult. If this was reversed the adult would've been arrested on the spot
The adult should of still been arrested on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread