Game Over - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

the double standardddssss
no one complains when the guy is older but suddenly now that the woman is the onee-chan in the situation everyone be getting mad

well stay mad cause this is cute afff

@Tcof Was about to say the same thing... in fact, this same thing is happening on a manga I am currently following, Musume no Tomodachi, people in the comments hate the MC so bad...

Double-page supporter
Honestly I dont see a problem besides the boy is still in school, 10-12 yo different is not that big of a deal in reality. I dont remember anyone complain about age in Sensei Lock-On manga (university student date his elementary school teacher whose 12/13 yo older than him)

@Tcof @thebowkid I’ve barely seen people complain when the guy is older and it’s bc it is more normalized for the guy to be older. example: I’m a teen but sum of my friends text adult men with no issue whist I’ve never seen any guy friends text an grown woman. honestly it makes me uncomfortable both ways if there’s a minor involved with an adult but at the end of the day it’s just fictional.

Dex-chan lover
he's not 14 anymore guys. look how much taller he is compared to her now. He was several inches shorter before and now he's like half a foot taller than she is. He's probably 17-18 now. So bone away young man.

Okay this is... fine now I guess as long as he’s 18 or something. I was really uncomfortable reading the ones when he was fourteen so I’m glad they raised his age here =v=;;

@herpesfreesince2003 texting adults as a teen isn't crossing any lines, kissing them and going on dates is lmao idk where you've been but an older man with teenage girlfriend have always been more taboo than the other way around (but neither are ok)

I don't care if it's fictional, I care about what the story is trying to achieve. Here, it's supposed to be a cute and wholesome relationship that comes off as realistic. Age gap between an adult woman and a middle schooler is not cute or wholesome, and it is realistic.

@brandonvu1997 literally all my friends (girls) have been groomed in some way shape or form by an adult guy. and that includes texting, which is a very valid form of grooming. my best friend, who was at the time 13, literally lost her virginity to an adult male. it's so common so I don't know where you live but where I do it's very normalized. anyways it's not a competition about which is more harmful. idk what I said before and I honestly don't care, this was probably months ago lmao let's just agree to disagree. or just come to a broad conclusion that minors shouldn't be romantically involved with adults.

Users who are viewing this thread