Game Shoshinsha no Mari-nee ga Iku VRMMO Nonbiri? Taikenki: Mebius World Online - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
You're assuming that they have consequences for PK, but basically no MMO does. Any MMO you play that has the possibility of PK has no repercussions for PK unless it is conducted within city limits, all protections disappear once you step outside the gates.

Also, THIS⇃▽▼▽⇂

Take all that, and add in the possibility that her skill has possibility to bring LIVE monsters into town undetected.

Go back and read pages 33&34. It was well known since the beta that there were ways to capture monsters to have them disassembled, but Roulette specifically reacts to the fact that it's the [Apprehend] skill that was used. No confusion over what the skill does nor how it works, just almost terrified panic and great worry. It's not the fact that Mari captured a monster using a skill, it's which skill she used, and not because the skill is new. There is more to that skill than meets the eye, and something about that skill is enough to terrify someone that was, presumably, a beta tester.
It's like we haven't been having the same conversation. You are clearly talking about an ISEKAI not a GAME.

Bringing monsters into town and killing people? Woho? Is that fun? Who the frig cares!

The PK you also seem confused about, we have 3 factors all making it more unlikely to MC to suffer from this huge terrible PK you're imagining. 1. If there's no gain for PK, why would they go out of their way to do it to MC specifically.
2. The game has a virtual society theme, and therfor is basically forced to have a system to regulate crime, such a system would prb include some negatives for frequent PKers even if it's just to keep up apperances of a "real" world.
3. it being a GAME and not a bloody isekai, there will be a company with a pile of staff dedicated to stopping harrassment and abuse in the game for legal and other reasons.

Now about your capture apprehend skill blabla conspiracy shock whatever talk, I couldn't give a fuck, that a gamer would be terrified by a skill of a newly created character, if it's bad to have it just go remake the character, if it's good to have it why the hell would you be terrified, doesn't make any sense.

I'd wager all these "problems" you people see are based on watching sword art online or .hack and thinking based on those.

Dex-chan lover
Hi! First time uploading! Feedback highly wanted and appreciated.
Was wondering if I could get some help with proofreading.
If anyone want to take over, please contact me through either mangadex forum conversation or discord: MacaronAndCheese#1342
I would also be willing to help with typesetting and redrawing.
Also, is it possible to change status to "completed" and add the third volume's cover? or is that admin only?
6iWb0Rt.jpeg

Thank you so much for taking the time to translate this! I think I only caught very minor things such as "Characteristic" vs "Characteristics" on Page 4, "But this much tree" vs "This many trees" on Page 5, "Status Point goes up" vs "Status points go up" on Page 10 for example.
Very minor things that can just be read differently, otherwise the translation was amazing!

My only suggestion, no.. more of a request - If you're going to keep uploading, and maybe dabbling into other manga, would you be willing to create a Group for the uploads?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u for ur great work...
^^...

Good for her to make a good friend...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
3. it being a GAME and not a bloody isekai, there will be a company with a pile of staff dedicated to stopping harrassment and abuse in the game for legal and other reasons.
to us, it certainly common sense to know there are admin to keep thing in check, but as many of VRMMORPG's series go, admin never do anything (you may even see more admin abuse their power to be the villain)
Just look at Bofuri - I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense, Maple is clearly broke the game with her build but the admin only nerfed the build so no one can copy her, it doesn't apply on the MC at all, they also hide the pet system over an unbeatable boss... for some reason, just so of course, the MC able to finish it off.

This is a problem with many VRMMORPG's series, the author likely never play this type of genre before so they always wrote it like isekai

Users who are viewing this thread