Game Shoshinsha no Mari-nee ga Iku VRMMO Nonbiri? Taikenki: Mebius World Online - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Hi! Sorry for the wait... again...
I swear this is not intentional.
Chapter 5 is like half way done. At best, I can upload it by Monday, and at worst, see you on Halloween.
I'm still not too sure how to properly write a TL-note, so please bear with me.

Changed Skill Name "Puppeteer" to "Puppet" because I just noticed there's a class named "Puppeteer" in Vol 2

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I could not remember this story and it didn't help that we start off by introducing new characters. Definitely worth the reread.

See you guys in 5 months?

Dex-chan lover
Wait how old is everyone again?
Her little brother is 5 years younger, and her sister is 7 years younger, and she was in a coma for 5 years.
This means that the minimum ages are: 0,5,7->5,10,12.

Her last memories show her as the same height as the brother and her sister was shown to be in elementary.
Kindergarten stats at 5 years old so the min is now: 5,7,12->10,12,17
middle school starts at 6th grade (11) so the max is: 10,12,17->15,17,22

10 is quite old for that little sister in the picture so probably closer to the lower side. So that means the MC was doing all those jobs in high school and is now collage age despite her size and physique. It also means that the siblings are in high school with the younger sister potentially not even being a teenager yet. That younger sister hit puberty HARD and has NO ACHNE?!

Edit: And also a Stonks wiz!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A sudden backstory that hit too hard...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
ty for chapter. :glee:

A while back I read a fair bit into the WN, and it's so damn wholesome.

Aggregator gang
Wait how old is everyone again?
Her little brother is 5 years younger, and her sister is 7 years younger, and she was in a coma for 5 years.
This means that the minimum ages are: 0,5,7->5,10,12.

Her last memories show her as the same height as the brother and her sister was shown to be in elementary.
Kindergarten stats at 5 years old so the min is now: 5,7,12->10,12,17
middle school starts at 6th grade (11) so the max is: 10,12,17->15,17,22

10 is quite old for that little sister in the picture so probably closer to the lower side. So that means the MC was doing all those jobs in high school and is now collage age despite her size and physique. It also means that the siblings are in high school with the younger sister potentially not even being a teenager yet. That younger sister hit puberty HARD and has NO ACHNE?!

Edit: And also a Stonks wiz!!!
Stop man, dont think about it. Thats how this word work, not like the real world

Users who are viewing this thread