Game Shoshinsha no Mari-nee ga Iku VRMMO Nonbiri? Taikenki: Mebius World Online - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Sorry for the delay
0%. I'm actually one entire week behind schedule and literally only just finished this chapter. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I know it's not the focus of the chapter, but I actually did not know that Japanese Hamburger Steak uses panko as a binder.
I don't know why I never thought to look up the recipe before.

Dex-chan lover
If there's a skill condition like that, pioneers will definitely experiment with even crazier stuff like parrying at 1hp for 10 minutes.

Or taking poison dots to keep your hp low for hours.

Dex-chan lover
If there's a skill condition like that, pioneers will definitely experiment with even crazier stuff like parrying at 1hp for 10 minutes.

most likely they never dreamed there a skill like that, also most of player play this game like normal MMO when its stated it's actually special VRMMO with advance AI personality, one important NPC for MC latter got injured by Player to point almost half dead, MC accidentally save her Kid from being killed by player latter when the kid tried to get revenge so yeah its VRMMO with Isekai flavor disguised as advance AI
about the event, Mari-nee actually end up being rank 1 using zombie tactic to the point her event score go zero while those guys who said to be pioneer while had decent event score end up in bottom barrel since they didnt help killing extremely stupid strong event boss that supposed to be weak if those guys pay attention to detail of pre-event situation

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, I know it's not the focus of the chapter, but I actually did not know that Japanese Hamburger Steak uses panko as a binder.
I don't know why I never thought to look up the recipe before.
To be fair they breaded a ball of meat and cooked it in a white sauce. This is less of a Salisbury steak and more of a giant swiss meatball.

Dex-chan lover

which will eventually devolve into doing insane things, like: Intentionally getting killed by mobs over and over again, as much as possible, for hours on end. Standing in the town square, doing the chicken dance for several hours.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
most likely they never dreamed there a skill like that, also most of player play this game like normal MMO when its stated it's actually special VRMMO with advance AI personality, one important NPC for MC latter got injured by Player to point almost half dead, MC accidentally save her Kid from being killed by player latter when the kid tried to get revenge so yeah its VRMMO with Isekai flavor disguised as advance AI
about the event, Mari-nee actually end up being rank 1 using zombie tactic to the point her event score go zero while those guys who said to be pioneer while had decent event score end up in bottom barrel since they didnt help killing extremely stupid strong event boss that supposed to be weak if those guys pay attention to detail of pre-event situation
I wasn't really expecting you to go all out with spoilers. What did any of that have to do with me?

Users who are viewing this thread