Gamer ga Isekai Konten Shite Harem Jinsei e Continue suru Sou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Episode 5

Dex-chan lover
I read some dumb shit and ngl this is up there.
As far as plotlines go this is fairly average for manga. I mean practically every isekai ever has a group of individuals who love or hate the MC to a unnatural degree.

You want dumb? How many settings does this brief synapses fit?

This completely loyal person who despite our abuse still cooks our food, carries our gear and loot, and does all the paperwork with the guild is so useless and utter trash. Let's abandon them in the depths of a dungeon...

OTOH do you know why incest is so taboo? It's because our ancestors spent so much time fucking family members, it's poisoned the global gene pool. It got to the point they created extensive family trees to help mitigate the issue.

Yet the cultures of other planets might not have this issue, either because their genetic make-up isn't as fragile or because their society as a whole is more genetically diverse. Not a good reason to start banging your mother at 3, but only slightly less palatable then an entire community who actively ostracizes an orphaned child because their hair is black.

Dex-chan lover
As far as plotlines go this is fairly average for manga. I mean practically every isekai ever has a group of individuals who love or hate the MC to a unnatural degree.

You want dumb? How many settings does this brief synapses fit?

This completely loyal person who despite our abuse still cooks our food, carries our gear and loot, and does all the paperwork with the guild is so useless and utter trash. Let's abandon them in the depths of a dungeon...

OTOH do you know why incest is so taboo? It's because our ancestors spent so much time fucking family members, it's poisoned the global gene pool. It got to the point they created extensive family trees to help mitigate the issue.

Yet the cultures of other planets might not have this issue, either because their genetic make-up isn't as fragile or because their society as a whole is more genetically diverse. Not a good reason to start banging your mother at 3, but only slightly less palatable then an entire community who actively ostracizes an orphaned child because their hair is black.
nonono, I think you read too much into what I was saying; it would obviously be at least "normal" dumb for being a recycled isekai with an incest harem angle, but it's HIGH-TEST STUPID because it does it more stupidly than other recycled isekais with incest harem angles. I consider myself a bit of a man of culture; I savor the flavor of mindless, formulaic trash. This is just a really stupid manga. It makes me feel a little masochistic almost, like maybe I'm actually enjoying damaging my brain by reading it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
nonono, I think you read too much into what I was saying; it would obviously be at least "normal" dumb for being a recycled isekai with an incest harem angle, but it's HIGH-TEST STUPID because it does it more stupidly than other recycled isekais with incest harem angles. I consider myself a bit of a man of culture; I savor the flavor of mindless, formulaic trash. This is just a really stupid manga. It makes me feel a little masochistic almost, like maybe I'm actually enjoying damaging my brain by reading it.
O . o
This is like the third or fourth novel that I know of that follows a very similar formula to this one. And thats just off the top of my head, because i know there's way more.

If this is the first for you, you might wana turn in that "man of culture" card you seemed so proud of, because you my friend haven't even scratched the surface of what that even means.

The true trash brain rot is the eromanga that has the MC father multiple generations using his own mother, daughters and granddaughters... shudder and that's rather vanilla. Some of the kink and fetish manga will core your brain like a cantaloupe and fill it with an opaque white substance of questionable origin.

Dex-chan lover
O . o
This is like the third or fourth novel that I know of that follows a very similar formula to this one. And thats just off the top of my head, because i know there's way more.

If this is the first for you, you might wana turn in that "man of culture" card you seemed so proud of, because you my friend haven't even scratched the surface of what that even means.

The true trash brain rot is the eromanga that has the MC father multiple generations using his own mother, daughters and granddaughters... shudder and that's rather vanilla. Some of the kink and fetish manga will core your brain like a cantaloupe and fill it with an opaque white substance of questionable origin.
I literally just said it’s not the first.

Dex-chan lover
Ah finally the mom shows up again. Going to be a weird love triangle with all of them now.

Dex-chan lover
Norman is a man among men, and probably the only thing worth remembering about this series aside from the fact the artist can't draw hands.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I restart reading this, not remembering why I dropped it. Then I realise that the mc fucked his mother

Users who are viewing this thread