Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic) - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Well he did promise to treat her, and the other two latched into the dinner, so this is a very chad move on his part. Good job on honouring his dinner plans with her 😄

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeAintReal I know right? Those guys have such awful taste, going for the plain girl. =/

I actually thought she was being kidnapped, oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Well people of the comments, if you re-read the comic from the start, GUY has his eyes out for Douki-chan. Even the maid outfit made him think og Douki-chan wearing it.

@MaleNagisa actually that still a question mark though, we know that they sleep in a room together but the speech bubble make it like Douki-chan dreamed some part of it, until we got confirmation from MC-kun that the state of that scenario

Dex-chan lover
@xcore21z I feel like it's more of Douki-chan remembering while sleep. that's what i got. But yeah, I hope mc kun gives us a confirmation

Dex-chan lover
Btw, “douki” isn't her name... 同期 / dōki / douki means that MC and FMC started at the company the same year. The author changed the name from "Senpai is Mine" to "Ganbare, Douki-chan" probably to correct the misconception that FMC is a kouhai and also to make it clear who we could (should?) be cheering for. We may want to update the MangaDex page with the official title for this manga (and not as an alternate name) because otherwise it's misleading... (Or unless you want beauty mark-chan to win, haha...)

If you do want to check, throughout the manga MC and FMC have called each other "co-worker". Also in chapter seven, beauty mark kouhai calls douki-chan her "senpai".

Users who are viewing this thread