Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic) - Ch. 16

Group Leader
@kaskrout its based of the dialogue of a random panel, the actual title is "Ganbare, Douki-chan" with douki somewhat equivalent to a coworker or someone who entered the company at the same time as you

Dex-chan lover
I would sacrifice 3m of earth's population if I can get sandwiched by okuzumi sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so we see the girl pov. but i wonder what about the guy ? Do he like her ? seem yes. And seem pretty chad to be a beta ? then, why they do not name their kid at this point ?

NIB

Dex-chan lover
COWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
BWnMnsl.jpg

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, WOMAN

Dex-chan lover
I would say that the reason for their similarity is a specific style of drawing, but yep, I was interested to know this information.

Double-page supporter
Well, obviously she didn't confes, the author realized that the series is going well, so i'm pretty sure he decided to delay the confession in clutch to squeeze us a little more

Btw kouhai-chan best grill, fight me

Hmm here I’m thinking she may do the last minute grab and confess to him next chapter... that gulp seemed suggestive.

Users who are viewing this thread