Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic) - Ch. 22.5

Dex-chan lover
It is the dreaded Rhinovirus manganime, that puts you flat on your back with a debilitating fever for two, at the most three days. Then you are up and about like nothing happened.

Double-page supporter
So, what about MC and his senpai? Did they end together and naked also? 😏

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki
It's because no one beleives in sick days off of work. You get a cold you just put on a mask and go to work while sick. Working instead of sleeping makes it get worse so that work until they pass out and literally have to stay home because they are incapable of standing. Then because they exacerbated the illness so much it changes from a mild fever into potentially deadly.

Dex-chan lover
Let's clap all the incredibly naive yuri fans who all this time zealously proved that they slept together and now it’s yuri.

>manga is called senpai is mine
>girl with the mole calls other girl senpai
it was a ruse all along, it's yuri

Aggregator gang
So happy yurilovers got BTFO. If this changed to yuri for no reason, I would have dropped it

I prefer to believe the yuri theory. Lets just pretend this extra chapter never happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Dekunator If this was not a joke, then I have no choice but to admire your perseverance.

@Jimsock1 I really want to drop Gromyka's song “Говорил же я вам” here, but no one will understand the punch line, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
a12.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Why didnt the kouhai put any clothes on? I mean its her senpai's house and im sure she wouldnt mind kouhai borrowing her clothes..
And why didnt kouhai put any clothes on her senpai? Im sure she got spare clothes

unless she wanted to sleep naked with her all along!!

Double-page supporter
@ImDanGrow Well, they were both pretty drunk and tired at the time.
Aside from the (pretty obvious) fanservice, it also makes practical sense to go to bed rather than dig through the wardrobe.

Aggregator gang
Still doesn't really make much sense. Didn't think to help her female sempai into some night clothes or something? Also, why was her own...

Users who are viewing this thread