Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic) - Ch. 234

I find it hilarious how many weebs like myself are on here talking about it being easy to tell a girl she looks good. It's obvious the senpai is an adult with zero useful exp with women. He's super shy and probably still can't believe he's going out with his dream girl. I'm not surprised he's acting this way.

Remember that until a few chapter ago Douki-chan was behaving this way. She's just relieved now that she bagged her man. He on the other hand is still coming to terms with it

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious how many weebs like myself are on here talking about it being easy to tell a girl she looks good. It's obvious the senpai is an adult with zero useful exp with women. He's super shy and probably still can't believe he's going out with his dream girl. I'm not surprised he's acting this way.

Remember that until a few chapter ago Douki-chan was behaving this way. She's just relieved now that she bagged her man. He on the other hand is still coming to terms with it
Hey! I tell my Asuna body pillow how beautiful she is all the time!

Dex-chan lover
Chapters like these make me believe that Kouhai pining for Douki would have been the better choice, JUST TELL YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND WHO DRESSED UP FOR YOUR SORRY ASS THAT SHE LOOKS CUTE YOU WIMP

Users who are viewing this thread