Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic) - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Man, I hate it when a work I liked panders to someone else's tastes. Especially a work I take for free. Every work in the world should cater to my tastes, exclusively!

Dex-chan lover
i think i've said this before but:

my fucking god! these bitches gay! good for them! good for them.

The big titty kouhai got some harem mc landing skill to end up in that position

Dex-chan lover
@Cyphycus I mean. this is author intended. The pic is screaming "eat this yuri, fucking weeb"

someone needs to update this chapter with the additional content from the author's twitter

Double-page supporter
@your2Dwaifu Douki-chan is standing still, watching the bouquet flying in from the left, waiting and hoping for it to fall in her hands.
Kouhai-chan is following the bouguet as it flies, trying to catch it, which is why she is moving from left to right.

Look at where the lines of their gaze intersect, off-panel. That's where the bouguet is.

I can't help but think that this event is significant somehow. Maybe as in "good things come to those who wait"?

Dex-chan lover
@Dekunator I could joke that dreaming about gay things between two straight characters is a special fetish for shippers, but this is literally the basis of most of ships at all, lol.

@topley He is not a “faceless man”; he is an avatar for readers of this manga. However, such cuckolding is quite common for slash shippers, I am not surprised.

@Cyphycus @goarachnidlaser She lies on her knees, not between her legs. At the same time, I find it funny that even after the end of the last arc, people are still trying to reassure themselves, saying "this is not a bait, they have a chance," lol.

@Doomroar Many prefectures favor same-sex partnerships. But this is not a marriage, rather a legal union.

@Eonlars Yuri bait is like a gay joke. The art of simultaneously doing something gay and at the same time not destroying the confidence of others that you are no homo.

Users who are viewing this thread