Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic) - Ch. 25.5

Dex-chan lover
lol the salt in the comments. yes, a small joke means al 5 of those men will gangbang her right there, at the wedding. In front of senpai and douki (and the bride, because the groom is joining in).

Y'all be reading too much doujins. Even IRL this would be resolved in less than a minute.

Aggregator gang
@Kekitus Judging by Douki-chan's words in the last chapter, Kouhai-chan isn't nearly as drunk as she's pretending to be.

@raze2012 It's just that Kouhai-chan actually took care of Douki-chan when she was dead drunk, and this is how she's paying her back... by sending her to a bunch of people that she doesn't even know. It's not really about whether it's actually dangerous or not, it's more that it makes her look like an ungrateful brat. It's a dick move however you look at it.

@Kami_Nana yeah I also think that she isn't really drunk tbh, which makes it more acceptable. But I still think that this is quite the dick move, and tbh if I was Senpai-kun I would have been pretty disappointed. I'd prefer a girl who tells me "go home alone, I'll take care of her" rather than a girl who sends our colleague to a bunch of unknown people when she's (pretending to be) dead drunk just to spend more time with me.

Dex-chan lover
@Kekitus You mean getting douki getting dead drunk after literally being dragged to like 4 bars by kouhai and (university) senpai? IDK, I feel like that was already making up for her mistake there. Not much to be grateful for there

Double-page supporter
@Kekitus You do remember that said Kouhai knowingly invited herself to a date that was supposed to be only her and senpai right? The kouhai is constantly sabotaging her and deserves no thanks for a problem that was caused by her and the other girl to begin with. Other than that though if she still has enough agency to try and sneakily snag a ride with senpai, she surely has enough to say no to people who aren't him as well. This is just Douki cockblocking her back.

Users who are viewing this thread