Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic) - Ch. 32.5

Fed-Kun's army
Not only are a lot of things set in stone, but also, from a story perspective, having the main heroine lose in a war of love is pretty anticlimactic and just makes a bad story. I mean what would be the point in seeing this persons perspective if they lose? This type of twist only works for those short oneshots or something that lasts a few chapters, but all in all, you're wrong fictional waifu.

My mans pumpkin got a good amount of votes. I wonder what author would’ve done in that case.

@ShadeLights a lot of great stories are out there where main hero/heroin doesn't win. Just because your ship isn't working out doesn't make it bad ending. It just means you're too salty to accept that

Dex-chan lover
Gotta admire how she still attacked the "main heroine" while threatening the newer one.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, you know what? I wanna support kohai, because she's doing her best even if she has no chance of winning!

Aggregator gang
Lmao, she’s not wrong, I remember this one cross dressing manga where mc literally got with the obsessed friend instead of fl lmao

Users who are viewing this thread