Ganbare, Douki-chan (Webcomic) - Ch. 7

Power Uploader
We need to make a poll to decide who looks best in maid costume lel

Purchase the full illustrations book here: https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=647308

Join us at discord here: https://discordapp.com/invite/AmgtaYu

Group Leader
all according to keikaku

3bPtZlA.png

Dex-chan lover
So... the title is kouhai's words, despite the fact that she fight a already lost fight ?

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof good point. the description claims he's both of their senpai's, but main girl has never called him senpai once.

You did a good job as a cat. Now where is the like and rt meme again?

Group Leader
@Tcof Umm I don't really get it, why would it be the kouhai's words? It sounds more like from the author/reader's perspective, since douki is not a name, but the term referring to "senpai" who is the dude's douki

@dojinshi oh, i didn't read the description... but isn't the desc just inaccurate? Kouhai refers to the girl as senpai and while the other girl is "douki-chan" and never called the dude senpai before

Group Leader
yall are making this so complicated

main guy is oldest
douki chan (bun girl) is middle
unnamed girl is youngest

therefore both of them are the black haired girl's senpai
shut

Dex-chan lover
Douki-chan wooo! Bushy brows is cute but Douki-chan makes senpai fluster harder.

Dex-chan lover
@Swankeaboo no one was discussing if they were both the black haired girls senpai, just if they were both the dudes kouhai.

@Sollertia_
but to that point, black hair has never called main girl senpai, besides for an arguable scene in like chapter 3 where she could be talking to the dude or to the girl. also in ch. 6 she said "your junior" so whered you get that idea from?

Dex-chan lover
Kouhai used accidental maid

It was super effective!

Kouhai took damage from backlash

That's one way to get a better pole position though

Dex-chan lover
@Sollertia_ i mean the "Senpai is Mine".

@Swankeaboo you are wrong.
The early chapters, he describe her as coworker, her also use coworker for him. There no sign tell you he is the older.

Users who are viewing this thread