Gangnam Dokkaebi

Rh null is not a whole separate blood type from A, B, AB, O. They just have no Rh antigens

Group Leader
Shounen battle manga lol. Simple as that. If this weren't KR it'd be in something like Jump. The plot premise is stupid with plenty of holes, throw in cheap rivalry and friendship and a good dose of plot armour. It's a time passer, but that's it. The action just isn't enough to carry it through, and loses appeal rather quickly.

Did you guys dropped it? Is already on chapter 70+ in naver... just asking uwu

Group Leader
naaaah...
In my opinion the MC is bland, the story itself is good but the problem is the MC.

i dropped it since the mc is smart but stupid, let me explain. he has the power to create a weapon with his imagination but he uses a weapon for medium and far range for close range, as well as the fact that the mc cant manipulate the bullets of the weapon. he doesnt change weapons as he fights like changing from pistol to knife and so on.btw im saying this with my knowledge of 22 episodes. the story is good and art is good but they didnt use all of the potential it had.

Group Leader
We release like once every month because we're lacking staffs. Please volunteer with us so we can expedite our release.
https://mangadex.org/group/994
You can find our discord invite here.

Users who are viewing this thread