Gangsta - Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
this hurts so much aflskjfjks but i'm glad so many people care about alex :')))) that reunion.... ow my heart

thank you very much for the update~!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh snap, so Alex did the freaky with Worick, i always suspected it but now i got confirmation.
I really want to know how this story ends. i see Worick and Nico dying with Alex left behind to raise Woricks child.

This is fantastic hope it helps somewhat peacefully for these characters. They endured (and still are) a lotta shit.

Was alex and worrick canon? I can't seem to remember. It just seems to me that these 3 are affectionate with each other but not in a romantic way (maybe).

y'all alex and worick didn't do anything 😭 you can tell it's right after worick has a nightmare; he's sweating and clutching his injured eye in the first few panels... this isn't the first instance of him waking up in a cold sweat (with phantom pain) because he dreamt about his father... can't remember the exact chapter but it Has Happened.
alex is offering comfort the only way she knows how - physical touch / grounding (what i theorise to be a form of escapism for worick, i.e. through his work as a giggolo) 🤓☝️
Anyway i await kohske's return !!! @ go_kohske on twitter for updates on their health !!!

Users who are viewing this thread