Gantz: E - Ch. 13 - A Bad Feeling

Miv

Aggregator gang
@ThatGuy It feels shorter than a weekly manga since there is barely any dialogue. It probably takes a month since the shading. I counted 20 pages.

To upkeep a weekly manga needs crazy hours, since this guy is already pretty well established, he probably agreed to continue if he had more time for leisure, aka a monthly manga.

This is all speculation. But it seems probable.

I don't think this shit has any heart anymore, gantz was way better, or maybe I was just younger.

Edit: Slight wording corrections.

Dex-chan lover
The perspective in those panels...wow and the characters look like reused cutouts straight out of South Park 🤣

Dex-chan lover
- Can you teach me how to use those weapons? You know, just to be useful if the boss will find us before the time limit.
- Lulz nope.

So this Gantz takes place in the past huh? I thought though that there was one specific guy who created the Gantz balls later down the line and made a point system then or am I miss remembering something? If I am remembering things correctly then this new manga has a major plot hole in it but idk again I could be wrong and remembering incorrectly

Dex-chan lover
Loving this series and I see this mangaka agrees with Baki's regarding Musashi having cat like eyes.... also while they are obviously organic I keep getting a mecha vibe from these giants that have been camo'd a bit lol I keep expecting pilots to come out.

Dex-chan lover
The lack of dialogue makes this manga seem SO short, I can't really feel satisfied at all. Normally I would let it pass until 50 or more chapters accumulated, but it comes monthly and honestly that is quite worrisome.

Miv

Aggregator gang
@lokomoko90 Now that you mention it, I had assumed that the plot here is pretty much the same as in gantz without realising it. I hadn't been open to the prospect of a surprise. Maybe it isn't all just tits and violence after all.

Dex-chan lover
@puta
I'm totally ok with that.
And actually i'm fine with loose plots like the first gantz inwhich all the randomness is explained in a reveal that tie everything together. Gantz is not the greatest example but if done properly it can be really mind blowing.

@miv , oh thats what I meant. That the first time we were exposed to Gantz we didn't know what was going on so there was "the mystery" of figuring out what was going on. I'm assuming the plot is probably the same, just aliens and tits and violence with pretty shading lol.

Though, did it seem like these aliens wanted to talk? Then MCs just hounded.

Users who are viewing this thread