Gantz - Vol. 16 Ch. 186 - Present

why do so many ppl have a problem with reika? she seems totally ok, maybe a bit too perfect tho

Reika is fine. Probably one of the most normal human being in the room despite other characters keep on seeing her differently due to her occupation, and actually tries her best to contribute in hunts.

Japanese relate on an emotional level very different to us in the states. But this arc hurts my heart so much. I was a semi-famous underground punk-grind-nintendocore artist. I let shit get to my head. Every night 300 people or so would praise me like a god. We played a fest with over 4000 people. Sold $3000 worth of merch. Bullshitted the last $500 buy drawing stuff. Band was me on vocals/guitar...and I wrotw 90% of everything, keyboardist and vocalist who wrote 9%, bassist and back up guitarist who wrote a little but dude was super talented. And drummer who just played what I wrote. I ended up sleeping with the keyboardist's girlfriend while totally fucked on drugs. I confessed to him after banging her a few more times. My wife was pregnant. She eventually found out. About killed myself. This was 13 years ago. Now I have 3 kids. My wife is my entire world. Things can work out.

@happy420 She ends up using her 100 points to make another Kurono bc she is jealous of Tae. Kind of fucked.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread