Gantz - Vol. 35 Ch. 363 - Sky Tower

Nooooooooo nonononononono you're not seriously going to save them because one Brittish-looking alien told you so, right ?

Gantz, your ending is apparently legendarily shit, please no, don't let that be the ending !

Why they must die? I think she was a kind alien. If the rulers of their colony did negotiate with eathians in the first place nothing would happened. So you must not blame all (civilians ...) just because they are a part of that race

zzzzz just end this already. its like creators themselves stopped caring at least 50 chapters ago

Think about it another way: would humans negotiate with food? But seriously, with their level of technology, I doubt Earth is the only habitable planet they can find.

Naw fam. They eat humans as snacks. Even all grandmas and kids probably ate some humans. They all watched all those humans fight for their lives on TV and cheered, and laughed at the naked humans held captive in the zoo. They gotta go. They’re on our planet tearing up shit and harvesting the species. Blow all their ugly asses away. I ain’t got no sympathy for none of them.

Double-page supporter
Nonononono I don't like this pacifist shit development

those kids hunted you guys at the hunting park
those loli kept u a pet and let one of her pet dies
those elderly cheered at the sight of human struggling against weird alien shit
heck, i bet even those elderly eats human too

please, not an unrealistically good happy chummy ending
Noooooooooooooooooooo please oh my god

if not it'll be all for nothing

(from those people that encouraged me to read Gantz, saying that it is legendary, I think the ending will turn out great, hopefully)

Dex-chan lover
This manga is all over the place, for the past 50 or so chapters you’ve been showing us how most of these aliens treat humans (kill, eat, capture, hunt & kill for entertainment) and now near the end we’re supposed to sympathise because a couple were nice?

This manga is all over the place, for the past 50 or so chapters you’ve been showing us how most of these aliens treat humans (kill, eat, capture, hunt & kill for entertainment) and now near the end we’re supposed to sympathise because a couple were nice?
Not even a couple. Just one was shown as nice.

Aggregator gang
Yeah but humanity does the same to what they deem lesser life forms, even some human cultures practice this against what they deem as lesser humans

Aggregator gang
But nah pacifism is not the answer, probably what must be done is mutual annihilation bc humanity definitely isn't innocent in this scenario. I mean they got mfs like Nishi and Izumi lmfaooo.

Users who are viewing this thread