Gantz - Vol. 35 Ch. 364 - Dissonant Resonance

Dex-chan lover
how many fucking times are they gonna bait her death
did they just run out of ideas ? is this just the author stretching the ending across 150 chapters to reach a quota ??

This back-and-forth with Nishi's personality is getting tiring, and Kurono made no effort to explain his position. He should've explained WHY he wanted another way. As far as Nishi knows, the aliens fully intends to wipe humans out, and he is trying to wipe out the aliens before them.

"What's your deal?"
"Oh, let's find another way, but I won't tell you why we need one in the first place"
*punch each other
"What's your deal?"
"What's your deal?"

At this point, I am only reading to find out who the German otaku was. He doesn't seem connected to the invading alien race, and the words he used were similar to Nurari.

Holy fuck i see why people were complaining. Im extremely dissapointed because for most of the series i loved it so much, probably top 3 of all time. But this arc is complete bullshit. They keep baiting her death but we know they arent actually gonna kill her. And kurono wont explain why he doesnt want to kill the aliens, and nishi keeps flip flopping his personality. and on top of that tae was just fucking standing there. This has gotten ridiculous

I know this dude is not seriously trying to save these aliens after seeing all those people strung up by their ankles and gutted like chickens. This is dumb. Why is he listening to Tae’s dumbass? And why the hell does Tae still have sympathy for the aliens after all the shit she’s been through? It doesn’t make sense. She should have just kept crying Kei-chan and shut up about everything else.

Double-page supporter
bullshit
Like Nishi said

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL KEI????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THIS IS TIRING
WEW
20 CHAPTERS MORE

Aggregator gang
I'm not gonna lie this manga is filled with pathetic people, all up to the mangaka. Kurono honestly isn't that bad because he chooses his own morality. But Nishi is a representative of humanity's failure in social economy. His displacement from power is his driving motivator. Nishi's father is pathetic bc he recognizes the fallacy of morality and order yet continues to hold his son to these destructive and irrational standards. Most of all Oku is pathetic bc that end tag "evil always resides in the weak" which is such a cop-out statement when you've spent the whole manga proselytizing on the madness of strength and how those in weakness often provide the compass for those imbued with strength. But you know what...as I write this maybe he meant it amorally. That the othered are violently bisected from that mode of power and thus they mimic the violence of the strong with their own, as a way of maintaining will. Gantz is good because in it's chaos, it really makes you think and dig for meaning. I think Oku has great ideas (like I've said earlier) but suffers from capricious writing and a sense of laziness.

Users who are viewing this thread