Gantz - Vol. 37 Ch. 383 - Endpoint

Dex-chan lover
...so the author just forgot that the mothership was supposed to crash into the earth and kill all humans ? i swear to god the quality of this manga fucking dropped to rock bottom when the vampires showed up (what even was the point of them? stretching the story? yeah probably that.)

Boy, that was RUSHED. What was that ending ? will the mothership crash and kill everyone ? HOW are they still alive ? What was up with the grandma in chapter one ? I'm just... WHY ?!

I mean it was fun ! The gore, the action, truly that was the "Berserk of Sci-Fi mangas", but as soon as they went on the space colony, the writing just... Dropped !

I loved it, it was really fun but that ending ? NO. JUST NO. At least, everyone's happy... I guess ? Is the mothership going to crash ?

Hah whatever, I FINISHED GANTZ ! Confused dancing

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this manga was dumb. Why is this thing so popular and touted? The sex and violence?!

Like all the char arcs are shit. Can't cry when ppl die cause u dont even know their name or anything.

What did the final climax signify? It had no real meaning. Kei's turn from being a selfish guy completed ended ages ago. Just pages and pages of nonsense. God damn.

Dex-chan lover
im like satisfied and unsatisfied at the same time, decent read tho 6/10

page 30 tho <3

Well... The ending was really the contrary of what I hoped for, I did hope they will come to negotiate and co-exist. Thought I still have a hope to find a manga with interspecies.

I hate this manga........................... But I love it at the same time

ok start, great middle, fucking horrible ending. hesitant to rate it even 6/10, thats how much they dropped the ball in like ALL the aspects of it 😤 i mean sure thing, who cares about the plot if its sooo over the top, but like.. come on. quite dissapointing, not much else to say
oh well, at least thanks for some cool characters, lots of sex and gore 😈

Aggregator gang
embrace the stupid shit, this was a great read just for the spectacle alone.

Users who are viewing this thread