Garan no Hime - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To you of the new world

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! This definetely looks interesting. Hope the author can bring it home.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my GOD that GAP Those LEGS WHEEEEEEW :slap:ok ok I am fine now, that was really nice! yeah some Nier vibes and some creepy cult vibes too, lots to explore!

Group Leader
Oh I am so down with this. Love me some post-apo, sci-fi yuri~
Also, going by that design somebody is a fan of Nier:Automata :D
That’s what I was thinking too. Hime’s model looks like it was at least partly inspired by A2 from the game.

Dex-chan lover
If the elder knew all of this plotting, why did she take such an offensive stance against MC? She could've at least told her something to help against the librarian's scheming.

Dex-chan lover
I adore Hime's design. The quad arms are so fucking cool. I love that her legs kinda extend and seemingly have a spring system inside them for when she needs to do a big jump. Fucking adore the art work. Can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
OMG, the design of the android is so awful. Was it made by Yoko Taro himself ? Or maybe is it a robotic's concept ? The sexier your android is, the more deadly it is ?
I really liked Nier Automata, but Jessus, the number of people who stuck on 2B's design and couldn't move on and have to remind you EVERY fucking times how 2B is their perfect wife, how sexy and pretty she is, how they want f*ck her and wherever degenerate thing they want to do.
The design of Hime really stinks so much of someone who was inspired of 2B's design. Fucking thanks Yoko Taro.
The game have so much to give but many people only reminder 2B's big butt and pretty face.

Users who are viewing this thread